In a rapidly changing business environment where flexibility is a key asset, getting locked into a long-term traditional lease for office space seems outdated. Today’s startups and small businesses need room to grow and reinvent themselves in response to market demands, without accumulating unnecessary expenses. The growing demand for flexibility, collaboration and cost-effectiveness in business requires an office workspace with amenities designed for optimal function with minimal hassles.
What is an Executive Office Suite?
Executive office suites are offices situated in a co-working environment that allows for the privacy you need to conduct business, while meeting your general needs for conference space, copiers, personal storage, kitchen amenities and more.
A traditional leased office space can take months to renovate, furnish and decorate. An executive office space is pre-furnished and attractively decorated, with all your needs for phone lines, electrical outlets, wifi and other amenities already taken care of.
7 advantages to renting an executive office suite include:
- Professional work environment at a fraction of the cost: Meet with clients, interview job candidates or just roll up your sleeves and get to work. A professional office environment gives your business credibility and keeps you motivated.
- Flexible membership terms: No need to worry about long-term commitments to an office space that not longer meets your needs. Upgrade, downgrade or terminate your agreement with ease.
- A physical address and mailing services: Sending and receiving mail from your office address instead of your home or a P.O. Box gives you a more professional image.
- Access to conference, meeting and media rooms: Whether you hold regular meetings or just need a larger space from time to time, flexible terms give you easy access to the space and technology you need to meet with your team.
- Opportunities for collaboration and networking: Meet other business owners like yourself to draw inspiration, gain advice or just chat.
- Utilities included: Membership fees cover wifi, electricity, water, trash pickup and professional cleaning staff, saving you significant money.
- Kitchen amenities and office equipment: Refrigerators, microwaves, coffee pots, lounges, printers and other amenities make your executive office suite a comfortable place to work and relax
Executive Office Spaces on Long Island
If you are ready to give your business a more professional image but don’t want the added expense and limitations of a traditional lease, Bridgeworks has a solution for you. We offer a variety of membership packages to meet your needs. Contact Bridgeworks today to schedule a tour of our conveniently located facilities, and find the office solution that works best for you.