Virtual Address or Virtual Office
If you don’t have a need for a physical office, we offer virtual services such as mailboxes, company addresses and call routing. This allows you and your virtual team to have a professional appearance and secure place to establish your business’s headquarters, regardless of the actual location of your remote talent. Experts say that a brick-and-mortar office provides clients and your target audiences with the security that you are confident in your company’s ability to stick around for the long-term. Having a physical address attached to your company greatly increases credibility between you and your clients and immediately brings a trustworthy element to your business.
- Professional Business Address with Mailbox
- Mail pickup 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Book one of our 9 private conference rooms starting at $25 /hr.
- Use of our private phone booths
- Access to Bridgeworks events and mentorship
- Mobile App Community