When you started your business, you knew it would grow if you poured your time and energy into it. But rather than growing incrementally, most successful businesses reach a point where they begin to grow exponentially. For many startups and small businesses, a sudden growth spurt often means moving from a casual home office to a more formal office space.
And therein lies the rub: Your hard work is finally starting to pay off in dollars and cents, but leasing or purchasing an office can set you back to square one. Long term commitments, office furniture and decor, utility deposits and unforeseen overhead can quickly add up, making you wonder if it’s all worth it.
Shared Workspaces Offer a Perfect Solution
Moving your office from home or your local coffee shop does not have to be a major commitment that siphons off all your hard-earned profits. Before you commit to a lease that you are not sure you can afford, consider a shared coworking space.
Shared workspaces offer numerous advantages to startups, including:
- Low initial investment: Unlike a traditional leased space where you have tons of hidden initial costs, a co-working space has minimal and affordable start-up fees.
- Reasonable and flexible membership plans: Whether you just need a desk and chair to call your own, or a private space for your whole team, co-working spaces have a solution for you, for a fraction of the cost of a leased space, with no long-term commitment.
- Hassle-free setup: Once you become a member, there is little more to setting up your business workspace than showing up with your computer and files. No need to worry about setting up phone lines, wifi and other utilities. Everything you need is already set up, so you can just plug in and get to work.
- Attractive and well-lit work environment: Enjoy working in a clean and beautifully decorated environment where you can meet with clients and brainstorm with your team.
- Minimal overhead: No need to worry about utilities, water, remodeling or furniture. Everything is included with your monthly membership.
- Top-notch amenities: Enjoy clean bathrooms, common areas, lounges, cafes and workspaces, all included with membership.
- Support and networking: Make friends, get support, and network with other business owners like yourself who found the perfect solution for their growing businesses.
The Best Shared Workspaces on Long Island
If a shared workspace sounds like the perfect fit for your business needs, contact Bridgeworks today. We offer flexible private offices, beautiful co-working spaces and a community that will inspire you to new heights. Our flexible membership plans enable you to start small and move up as you grow, or scale back if you started out with too much space. Contact us today to schedule a tour, and see why Bridgeworks offers the best solution for your office workspace needs.