Thanks to modern technology, the way many of us work has dramatically evolved. Online opportunities, long-distance communications and the ability to conduct business on the go are rapidly eroding the concept of convening with co-workers daily at a brick and mortar workplace. For entrepreneurs especially, breaking the tether to a given geographic location has opened up infinite possibilities.
Nevertheless, there are times when you need to present a professional image, and a coffee shop or library simply will not do. Whether you need an office for a day to interview prospective employees or meet with a client, a week to brainstorm with your team, or you need a well-appointed venue to host a conference or event, a co-working space offers an affordable solution to meet your needs.
Advantages of renting a short-term office space include:
- Meeting in a clean and nicely furnished office environment that instills confidence in your company’s professionalism.
- Access to wifi, printers, clean restrooms and kitchen amenities.
- Large conference spaces equipped with the latest technology to host important meetings.
- Access to executive office suites that present a successful image to high-end clients.
- A place to escape from distractions when you need to focus and get things done.
- Networking opportunities with other business owners like yourself who are on their way to the top.
- A clean, well-lit workspace where you can collaborate on group projects with your team.
- A chance to test the waters of working in an office environment, without having to make a long-term commitment.
Moreover, having a professional work environment, even if temporary, helps you to visualize your future potential, and makes your business endeavor seem official.
Co-working Space Amenities
When you rent a short-term office space, you can expect to enjoy certain amenities that would put a huge hole in your budget if you leased a long-term space. Most startups and one-person businesses have budgetary restrictions, and long-term rentals can quickly drain your bank account.
Amenities you can expect to find in a co-working space include:
- A professional cleaning service
- Clean and comfortable restrooms
- Lounge and kitchen facilities
- Access to professional printers
- On-site parking
- Conference rooms
- A mailbox
- Lockers and storage space
- Networking opportunities and social events
Having access to a professional workspace gives you a polished image that tells the world you mean business.
Rent an Office in Long Beach
If you want to be close to the city but not too close, Bridgeworks has the perfect office solution for you. Office space located in Long Beach with access to public transportation, Bridgeworks makes it easy to arrange meetings with local and out-of-town clients. Ample parking, a clean and attractive work environment, and multiple amenities make Bridgeworks a great place to grow your business. Contact us today to schedule a tour, and let us help you find the workspace solution that is right for you.